Free Shipping on this item
- The panther maxi has a Flexible design that allows you to turn in tight spaces
- Designed to operate silently, perfect for stores
- Rounded corners will prevent damage to product and pallets
- The Panther Maxi sets a focus on ergonomics and safety
- Product has went through rigorous testing with experts in health and safety
- 4000 lbs. capacity
- AC technology
- Gentle acceleration
- Low power consumption
- Easily change the driving speed, acceleration and deceleration.
- Long lasting charge
- Control buttons are centrally located
- Includes a safety button functional in all positions
- Motor brake
- Ergonomic solution
- Safety oriented design
INTERTHOR STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY
Interthor Equipment (excluding Standard Pallet Truck) is guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship subject to the parameters
below under single shift usage:
Two year warranty on frame structure of unit.
One year on drive motors, hydraulic pumps, lift motors, controllers, switches and cylinder housing.
Ninety days on wearable items including but not limited to hoses, wheels, seals, brushes, chargers, batteries, and bearings. (Fuses not covered)
• Loaded over rated capacity
• A non-approved modification
• Abused or misused
• Used in a hostile or corrosive environment
• Failure to do proper maintenance
One year warranty on parts is applicable when user supplies serial number(s) and returns part prepaid marked with the appropriate RGA number.
Any defective part will be replaced once, freight prepaid, with ordinary wear and tear excepted.
Labor warranty work will be paid at the rate of $75.00 per hour excluding mileage/travel time to a maximum of $200.00 per unit. Labor warranty expires
after ninety days.
WARRANTY BEGINS ON INVOICE DATE TO END USER.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.