Free Shipping on this item
Call us for more information regarding additional attachments, or if you need something specific, custom options are available.
Flexibility & Efficiency
- Can lift horizontally or vertically placed reels
- Lifts reels from 4.7” diameter to 50” diameter
- Handles hard or soft reels without damage
- Straddle legs are optional
- Can lift up to 1,100 lbs.
- The gripping arms can’t open by mistake
- Reels will only be releasable when placed on a pallet or ground
- Rubber arms with high rated friction for a soft but secure grip
- Can only rotate arms above 29.5”, to prevent collision with personnel or the floor
- Ergonomically correct
- Tough construction
- Low cost for maintenance
- Long life-span
INTERTHOR STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY
Interthor Equipment (excluding Standard Pallet Truck) is guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship subject to the parameters
below under single shift usage:
Two year warranty on frame structure of unit.
One year on drive motors, hydraulic pumps, lift motors, controllers, switches and cylinder housing.
Ninety days on wearable items including but not limited to hoses, wheels, seals, brushes, chargers, batteries, and bearings. (Fuses not covered)
• Loaded over rated capacity
• A non-approved modification
• Abused or misused
• Used in a hostile or corrosive environment
• Failure to do proper maintenance
One year warranty on parts is applicable when user supplies serial number(s) and returns part prepaid marked with the appropriate RGA number.
Any defective part will be replaced once, freight prepaid, with ordinary wear and tear excepted.
Labor warranty work will be paid at the rate of $75.00 per hour excluding mileage/travel time to a maximum of $200.00 per unit. Labor warranty expires
after ninety days.
WARRANTY BEGINS ON INVOICE DATE TO END USER.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.